Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Billing System Do You Use?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> 3rd Party Billing Integration Modules
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Billing System Do You Use?
ModernBill
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
ClientExec
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
UberSmith
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Whois.Cart
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
AWBS
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Lpanel
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WHM AutoPilot
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
OptiGold
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OptiGold added to poll, but in your case I am not sure which one you should vote for Confused
fdbrasil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Integrating Hyperspin API Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I am interested in developing an integration to Hyperspin's API. I would lik eto know how this work is coming out.

Has anyone already done that?

Are there clients that would like to buy this integration?

Thank you

best regards
Fernando
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fernando,

For which billing system would you want to build a Hyperspin module?

You can get an indication of demand by looking at the poll result (bear in mind not every reseller visit this forum).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.
orko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Integrating Hyperspin API Reply with quote

fdbrasil wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am interested in developing an integration to Hyperspin's API. I would lik eto know how this work is coming out.

Has anyone already done that?

Are there clients that would like to buy this integration?

Thank you

best regards
Fernando

Dear Fernando,

I'm interested with your project. I would like to prefer Paypal & Modern Bill as the payment methods.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,
electro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must say that I have recently switched from MB to WHMCS and am very happy. I find it a lot easier to use and its also slightly cheaper then MB Smile
Martin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, when will Hyperspin develop a module to integrate resellers with modernbill ? Smile
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Martin,

We do not have any plan to develop a module for modernbill. We had a user who wanted to write a module but nothing has been realized so far.

If you are looking for a custom integration, we suggest you look into the reseller API.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.
boostplatform

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are almost done with our WHMCS Module! It's got full integration, it will be less than $20 (lifetime license) + $10/yr (updates/support)...I will post more info when it is complete! (Should be before saturday)
vince

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am considering moving to WHMCS so looking forward to knowing more about his module

- Vince
geezer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: What Billing System Do You Use? Reply with quote

choonkeng wrote:
Resellers and those who intend to become but not yet a reseller, please vote for the billing system you use so that 3rd party vendors can estimate the demand.

If the billing system you use is not listed, please reply to this thread so that we can add it to the poll.

Although this Poll is obsolete now, I wanted to suggest that you create another poll and include the WHMCS all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for on-line businesses, used by a large majority of small to medium sized web hosts, hosting resellers, domain & SSL resellers, and Hyperspin resellers if a module could be created by Hyperspin.
Its power is with its provisioning systems and ease of third-party development API. Automation, and Anti Fraud protocols are very strong, too.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi geezer,

We had noted your suggestion, and will consider it.

At this time, this feature is rated low-medium priority based on the demand we received. While researching about billing systems in the past, we noticed the difference in the billing model used in Hyperspin and that of some billing systems. Some billing systems use 1st-of-the-month billing while Hyperspin uses monthly-anniversary billing. We need to resolve this conflict if we decided to implement a 3rd party billing plugin, and this seems to be a non-trivial task.

An alternative you can consider is to use the Reseller API to implement your own billing/automation. We have some active resellers doing this. This requires programming though. You can learn more at Reseller -> API Reference.

Thank you.
geezer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

choonkeng wrote:
Hi geezer,

We had noted your suggestion, and will consider it.

At this time, this feature is rated low-medium priority based on the demand we received. While researching about billing systems in the past, we noticed the difference in the billing model used in Hyperspin and that of some billing systems. Some billing systems use 1st-of-the-month billing while Hyperspin uses monthly-anniversary billing. We need to resolve this conflict if we decided to implement a 3rd party billing plugin, and this seems to be a non-trivial task.

An alternative you can consider is to use the Reseller API to implement your own billing/automation. We have some active resellers doing this. This requires programming though. You can learn more at Reseller -> API Reference.

Thank you.

WHMCS Client Management and Billing Automation is much more flexible than most others in this regard, and I believe it to be easy to choose how and when your billing anniversary falls, and whether you want to have a Prorata Billing too.

You may see more information on the WHMCS system - including Developer resources and API - here:

http://docs.whmcs.com/

As far as your suggestion to look at your own API - we are not programmers; and so we would not be able to implement integration in this way.

That is why I have asked that you seriously consider building a module for WHMCS - the system tens of thousands of web providers use as their main-stay client management and provisioning & automation console.
If such a module could be created, and marketed to the Webhosting industry, I am certain many hosting businesses will see that Hyperspin is a seriously viable value-added service to add to their product portfolios, easily managed within the WHMCS system with your module Smile
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geezer wrote:
You may see more information on the WHMCS system - including Developer resources and API - here:

We will have a look at that.

Thank you.
geezer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

choonkeng wrote:
geezer wrote:

We will have a look at that.

Thank you.

In addition, a large proportion of Web Hosts who provide Reseller Hosting accounts, also give their resellers a WHMCS licence. The reason for that could be many-fold, but I'd suggest - based upon my own experience - is that WHMCS does its job exceptionally well. Resellers get the same Billing and Management tools as the parent host. This makes it a lot simpler in supporting resellers.

The point I am eluding to here is, Web Hosts use WHMCS, and their resellers uses it too.

Potentially then, there exists hundreds of thousands of web-hosting providers - all using WHMCS - ripe for you to market your product to!

On Web Hosting Talk/Resellers, even beginners - who want to start offering hosting products to their own customers - ask for suggestions of reseller providers who provide their resellers with an WHMCS licence !!

Hope that helps you.

Mike.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mike,

We will consider all the points you said.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> 3rd Party Billing Integration Modules All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: