Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New user

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Suggestions/comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nibb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: New user Reply with quote

Hello i just signed up with the professional services. I think so far its the best monitoring service i saw. What I dont like so much is that if you have a bunch of servers or want to monitore the important wants it costs to much.

If you have to monitor the basics services like mysql, httpd, email etc, every one costs like an addon, that would raise by 25% the cost of a server which nobody would use. Also a monitoring service is the simple of the things in the world. I think for 1 monitoring price it should come all basic services. What i have done it just use the services to monitor my monitoring services.
That is that i have a monitoring server that monitors all other server, and i would use hyperspin only to monitor 1 server, the monitoring one, so that reduces costs to only 1 server. I think most people would do that or they would just use the service for their main server only. It Hyperspin wants to attract more webhosts they should think of that. If you had to add a service for every server, then you would have to raise your hosting plans so that is not practical for a business. I think Hypersping should try to sell to servers, or have a plan which has no limit, since i would not raise by 25% or even 30% the costs of every server just for a monitoring service. Most clients i can bet are webhosts not webmaster that own a website so they should market this. Just a tip.
Nice service by the way, i liked the public report i can show my clients. Its in english only but it works. Another tip should be to have a logo or something that says after the report certifitied by Hyperspin or something. The thing of using their report is just to proof your clients its not on your server and you can tamper results so they are true.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you very much for subscribing to our service, and giving your valuable feedback regarding our pricing.

The default template of the public report shows our logo - "Monitored by Hyperspin". If you use a custom template, you can add it back from http://www.hyperspin.com/linktous.php .

Please let us know should you need any further assistance.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Suggestions/comments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: