Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 questions before signing up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taylormade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: 3 questions before signing up Reply with quote

1) I got an invitation to be a reseller because I signed up my company for your service. If I become a reseller, is there any problem with converting my company account over to my reseller account?
2) If that is allowed (and I really can't see how it could be prevented), I assume that you will pitch all of the people I have as clients, to be resellers too. If they do what I do, I'll loose them as customers. What is in place to prevent that kind of loss of clients?
3) Now when I get email notices about outages, they say they are from Hyperspin. Who do the email notices to my customers come from if I am reselling the service?
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 3 questions before signing up Reply with quote

Quote:
1) I got an invitation to be a reseller because I signed up my company for your service. If I become a reseller, is there any problem with converting my company account over to my reseller account?

I have emailed you to obtain some sensitive details.

Quote:
2) If that is allowed (and I really can't see how it could be prevented), I assume that you will pitch all of the people I have as clients, to be resellers too. If they do what I do, I'll loose them as customers. What is in place to prevent that kind of loss of clients?

No, we will NEVER contact you clients. Your clients are yours, not ours.

Quote:
3) Now when I get email notices about outages, they say they are from Hyperspin. Who do the email notices to my customers come from if I am reselling the service?

The reseller program is designed around the idea of private labelling, that is you will be able to use your own brand, logo, domain etc. Your clients will receive outage notices that come from your email address (which is configured in Reseller -> Settings). They will never in any circumstances know that Hyperspin is the backend provider unless you tell them so.

You will provide sales and support to your clients, while we provide the backend monitoring for you. We are hidden behind you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: