Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I suspend a free account?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
csc2ya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: How do I suspend a free account? Reply with quote

I had a client sign up for a free trial earlier. On looking at the details for the client, it appears they are using the service to monitor a machine that does not have a site running on it.

In addition, on looking at the e-mail address of the client, this is a user that has sent spam to my personal email in the past.

Due to both of these points, I view this account as highly suspect, and wish to suspend it while I do some investigating.

I am not currently offering paid accounts, and have sent an e-mail informing my clients of this.

I have tried to suspend the account, but the option to do this does not appear.

How do I go about suspending this account?
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

There is no "suspend" option for free/trial accounts. We suggest that you investigate this account and decide whether to keep it. If you decided to close it, you may do so as follows:
1. login to your account
2. go to Reseller -> Accounts
3. select "Close" for the account

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.
csc2ya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou for the quick reply. I will be checking some things later on, and will close the users account if it still seems suspect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: