Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Same Reseller Program for My business

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Business & Marketing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamalam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Same Reseller Program for My business Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
I Want use the same type of reseller business program for my entirely different business, I want to set one site (like hyperspin but entirely different business) and i want to give reseller program like same, What is the technology i use. Please guide me.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your interest in our reseller program.

We support "multi-level" reseller structure, so you will be able to have your own reseller (under your own business name). Even your resellers can have their own resellers.

You may want to take a look at the sample reseller control panel - http://www.hyperspin.com/login.php?resellerdemo=yes . Just enable "Enable cascading reselling" (under Reseller -> Settings) and you will able to have your own resellers.

To join our reseller program, sign up at http://www.hyperspin.com/signup.php and go to the "Reseller" section to join.

Please let us know should you have any further questions.

Thank you.
kamalam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: No. Sir You Misunderstant Reply with quote

All you said i know very well, and also am one of the reseller of you (my user id is kamalam)
But i asking is in the same software (or) script (or) technology is require me for my entirely another business (Food product sales booking online), so that i want to use same as hyperspin.
Please guide me to do that.
JK Muthu
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, you cannot use our reseller program for other businesses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Business & Marketing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: