Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advanced notification options questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
primo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Advanced notification options questions Reply with quote

Hello,

I am a reseller (free) and I got 2 questions:
1) When a new user registers, will this new user receive a confirmation email? I just read the other thread that this issue is now under consideration, when will this be implemented? I just tested adding 2 new accounts but no confirmation email was received by users, I then closed them and then emails were received confirming the account was closed.

2) Advanced notification options
In this options I see that professional reseller has notification templates. What templates are provided? Can they all be customized? Above-mentioned "newly registered confirmaion to users" email can also be customized?

Thank you very much for your help.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Advanced notification options questions Reply with quote

primo wrote:
When a new user registers, will this new user receive a confirmation email? I just read the other thread that this issue is now under consideration, when will this be implemented? I just tested adding 2 new accounts but no confirmation email was received by users, I then closed them and then emails were received confirming the account was closed.

We do not send any welcome email on signing up, and therefore you cannot customize your own. We have noted the suggestion to add this feature, but we will only add it when there is sufficient demand. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at this time.

primo wrote:
In this options I see that professional reseller has notification templates. What templates are provided? Can they all be customized? Above-mentioned "newly registered confirmaion to users" email can also be customized?

"Notification template" is a feature for Professional users, and is used to customize the email/SMS alerts received during outages. It is unrelated to reseller, and does not let you customize the emails we send to your users.

At this time, we do not have a means to let resellers customize emails sent to users. However, all emails are generic and do not contain any reference to Hyperspin. They are sent from your email address and signed with your company name, URL etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: