Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logout link in custom page header

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maars11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Logout link in custom page header Reply with quote

Hi,

I have implemented a custom page header for my hyperspin reseller monitoring website. But doing so removes the Logged in as user maars11 | Logout | FAQ | Contact Us links. Creating the links for FAQ & Contact Us is simple.

But how do i create the Logout link & message saying Logged in as user maars11 . It will probably need php and some mechanism to check whether a user is logged in to show itself up.

How do i implement it.

Please HELP. Confused Its URGENT Confused
Regards
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for joining our reseller program.

There is still a "Logout" link on the left pane, so you do not have to create your own. You will not be able to add it even if you want to because we do not let you run PHP codes. The only possible way is to add a Logout link in the footer/header but this is not elegant as the link is also displayed when user is not logged in.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.
maars11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the prompt reply. Smile

I did see the logout link on the left but i somewhat feel that it is not the best place for it. Most users always hunt for it on the top right !

Also i feel that you are using SMARTY for the GUI. If its so, we can put a conditional statement in it but for that we need to know the related variable names which control logout process.

Pls try, I feel that it just need a conditional statement in smarty.

Regards Smile
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not using SMARTY and do not support conditional statement in header/footer.
nalagraf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHat is SMARTY?
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is SMARTY. We are working to add SMARTY to the reseller system, to let resellers customize their reseller websites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: