Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pricing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Pricing Reply with quote

Hello

Can I use your pricing script in my reseller site? Or can I have complete price list of services so I have an idea how much I pay as reseller and build a price list in my site?

Eyal.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Eyal,

We do not have a complete price list for the fact that there are too many possible combinations for the service one can purchase (from 1 x 5-min to 10 x 1-min + 3 x 2-min + 39 x 5-min.... you get the idea).

Just for your information, the pricing formula we use is:
price = {number of test} x {price of selected interval} x {contract period} - {volume discount} - {contractual discount} - {additional discount}

We should have a sample pricing script (in PHP) ready within the next 2 weeks, please look out for an announcement from us. You need to subscribe to the "service announcement" mailing list to receive this announcement (make sure you have this selected under Account -> Account Details).

Thank you.
eyal

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

It's nice to see that you are working on improvements, the API function is a good feature as well. keep up the good work...

Eyal.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Eyal,

Update:

We will not make the pricing calculator available in a "script" form, so you don't have to waste time installing/customizing it. Instead, we make it in "wizard" form; ie. you just need to enter the price information into your reseller setting and we will show the price calculator accordingly to your clients. You can easily add codes to link the pricing calculator to your billing system (eg. PayPal) for taking order instantly.

You will receive an announcement soon.

Thank you.
eyal

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Let me just repeat my previous words Reply with quote

Again, it's nice to see that you are working on improvements, keep up the good work...

This is definitely better way to do it.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The service configurator (pricing calculator) is now available. You may enable this feature from your reseller account under Reseller -> Pricing Details.
eyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Was quick and efficient...
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks! Reply with quote

eyal wrote:

What do you mean?
eyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks! Reply with quote

choonkeng wrote:
eyal wrote:

What do you mean?

When I first asked for your scrip I was skeptic, Now that I have implemented the pricing module on my site, I think you couldn't have done it better.

In other words: great job. I'm not tired of saying it, when one deserve an A grade for it's work I'll repeat my complements as necessary...

Thanks,
Eyal.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your compliments Smile
macbit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit uncertain on how to scale the volume discounts on the reseller panel. What are the "base" costs that I actually have to pay for on services to the mothership (hyperspin) based on services I sell? For example, what's the max percentage I can give on a $20 transaction?
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi macbit,

As a reseller, your discount starts at 15% and can go up to 51% based on volume.

For a $20 transaction (Hyperspin retail price), your max cost will be 85% (15% discount) which is $17, and the min cost will be 49% (51% discount) which is $9.8. Remember that you always have at least a 15% discount, and you can safely quote your clients based on this. Any additional volume discount you get will be a bonus.

Your reseller discount fluctuates as your volume increases or decreases. For an exact quote of your cost (the price we sell to you), try to configure a service (subscription) for your client in your account.

You can always check our normal retail price at http://www.hyperspin.com/pricing.php .

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: