Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More customization options.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: More customization options. Reply with quote

Thanks again for all the effort in making the reseller package more and more comfortable for us the resellers.

I think it would be nice to have the following options to give us more flexibility, What I feel personally missing for now is:

1.Having an option to customize the contact us page with option to add phone and other contact information to show in the form.

2. Having an option to add our own FAQ entries.

3. Making the private buttons link a part of the site structure. i.e. as a frame inside the site instead of external link.

4. An option to add out own pages to be integrated as part of the site. 9use of frame alike method).

Thanks,
Eyal.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your suggestions. We will consider them for future implementations.

Quote:
1.Having an option to customize the contact us page with option to add phone and other contact information to show in the form.

As a temporary solution, you may want to list those other contact information in the site header or footer.

Quote:
2. Having an option to add our own FAQ entries.

If there are generic questions, please let us know. We may add them if they are useful to other people.

Thank you.
jpurves

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Would it be possible to be able to alter the picture of the mobile phone on the front page?
This would allow much more individuality for resellers.
Also it would be great to be able to change the test beside it that says:

Quote:
Don't Let Downtimes
Ruin Your Business!

1. Know problems earlier

2. Fix problems earlier

3. Improve your uptime dramatically

Many thanks
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpurves,

At this time, we do not allow resellers to change the content of reseller site.

We might provide a simple site builder in the future to let resellers change/add content. However, we have a few higher priority projects to focus on such as reseller billing solution and multi-language support, so the sitebuilder will not be available anytime soon.

For complete control over your reseller site, we suggest changing your setting to just show a login form, rather than full-content on your site. You are then free to create your own pages with custom design, text, images etc.
liam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my problem with the reseller site at the moment is its pretty much EXACTLY THE SAME as www.hyperspin.com - this doesn't give us the freedom or flexibility we need.

I personally think that the customisation, and management of the design, and features is more important than any billing module... not sure how many agree with me?

I would like to see some big developments in the near future or we'll simply move elsewhere... as much as you have been fantastic at responding to support queries fast, and you've been quite helpful the actual service you are providing is quite poor for $30 - I would change my view on this completly if the designs where not the same as hyperspins default one anyway.... changing colours does nothing, we need completly different templates designed, etc - nothing like hyperspin.

Cheers,
Liam
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Liam,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Have you checked out the custom theme? The sample themes do not illustrate the capabilities of custom theme well. Basically, you can have a designer custom design each component of the site, eg. table headers, borders, menu buttons etc. If you take the custom route, you make your site unique and very different from ours.

Quote:
I personally think that the customisation, and management of the design, and features is more important than any billing module

You mentioned "features", are you referring to features of the monitoring system or the reseller system?
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have added 2 new customization options to address some of the concerns mentioned in this thread:

1. The content of your reseller's homepage can now be completely customized.
2. Additional contact information can be shown in the "Contact Us" page.

These 2 options appear at the bottom of Reseller -> Settings.

Other customization options/features suggested will only be added in the future, as they require more time to develop.

Hope you find these additions useful.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: