Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does upgrading and payments work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taylormade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: How does upgrading and payments work Reply with quote

I have a reseller account.
I have used a test account to try to follow the procedure.
On the test account, I have requested to go PROFESSIONAL.
I was prompted to send a form stating that request. I did so.
On my reseller account, I received an email stating that the test account wanted an upgrade.
I am setup on Paypal, but that never appeared as an option in any of this.
How does this all work?
Do I take the payment on my Paypal account and then pay you?
Do you take payment from my Paypal account?
I'm confused?
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked your account and found that Reseller -> Billing -> Service Configurator is not enabled. Please enable this module and you will be able to pay with PayPal.

The payment system works such that your clients pay directly to your PayPal account. You should maintain some excess "funds" in your account for us to deduct any necessary payment from.

If a client pays you for an upgrade, but you do not have sufficient funds in your account to pay us, we will place the order on hold. You will be prompted to add funds to your account, and once do you so the client's order will be fulfilled automatically. Having excess "funds" ensures your clients receive services instantly once they pay, but it is not absolutely necessary.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
taylormade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Very well Reply with quote

This is good. They pay me directly. You deduct from me directly. Hands off. I like this so far.
thanks
vince

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Very well Reply with quote

taylormade wrote:
This is good. They pay me directly. You deduct from me directly. Hands off. I like this so far.
thanks

Not quite hands-off as the client will be on hold until we login and add funds.

Can you change this so that your system automatically requests payment from our Paypal account?

Thanks
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Very well Reply with quote

vince wrote:
Can you change this so that your system automatically requests payment from our Paypal account?

Unfortunately, PayPal does not support direct debit from your account.

vince wrote:
Not quite hands-off as the client will be on hold until we login and add funds.

You can achieve hands-off by maintaining spare funds in your Hyperspin. For a start, we recommend keeping an amount sufficient for typical new client: a monitoring plan (eg. 5 x 5-min tests monthly) and 50 SMS credits.

Most of our active resellers always have spare funds in their account, not just to anticipate for new clients but also for recurring payments of existing clients. The more clients you have, the more spare funds you have to maintain in order to be hands-off.

Anyway, unused funds are always refundable, so you do not lose anything for keeping them in your account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: