Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index Hyperspin Presales & Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

General questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: General questions Reply with quote

Hello,

I've registered as reseller, I have few questions:

1. Can I add customized pages to my reseller site?
2. How do I show prices to my clients?
3. Can I have a billing SSL page from my site to bill my clients?

Eyal.
choonkeng
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: General questions Reply with quote

Hi Eyal,

Thank you for joining the reseller program.

Quote:
1. Can I add customized pages to my reseller site?

You can choose to show 1) just the login page, or 2) full content (like on Hyperspin). In the later case, the pages are pre-built and not customizable. You can however customize the header and footer of the site, so you can show a link to your own pages (on your own server). If you have many customized pages, it will be easier to host all those pages yourself and just show the login page on your reseller site (first method).

Quote:
2. How do I show prices to my clients?

You can configure which URL your clients go to after clicking the "Upgrade" link in their accounts. This setting is found under Reseller -> Settings of your account. You can show the prices on these URLs or you may include a link to the pricing page in the header/footer of all pages.

Quote:
3. Can I have a billing SSL page from my site to bill my clients?

Yes, enter the URL in Reseller -> Settings of your account.

Please let us know should you have any further questions.

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperspin Presales & Support Forum Index -> Reseller Setup & Operation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: