Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Monitoring & Alert
- When will I receive alert emails from your service?
- How do you determine a website or server is down?
- Do you send alert via sms?
- How do I know if your service is being used to monitor my website or server?
- Someone seems to be using your service to monitor my website or server!
- Why do I receive alerts in reverse order (UP alert followed by DOWN alert)?
- Why do I see many short downtimes?
- Why do I receive "unknown host xxx" error when I can still access my website/server?
- What should I observe when using PING?
- How do I monitor ASP/PHP/JSP/Coldfusion?
- How do I monitor database servers behind firewall?
- How do I monitor password-protected websites?
- How do I show my website/server uptime statistics on my website?
- How do I pause monitoring during planned downtime?
- How to automatically send reboot request to my provider during downtime?
- How to prevent monitoring from affecting my website stats?
- I am using T-Mobile USA and I don't receive SMS from your service.
- I am interested to subscribe, but I don't know how.
- I am interested to subscribe, but PayPal is not available for my country or I do not wish to use PayPal.
- I subscribed before you restructured your plans and prices. Will the change affect me?
- How do I update my credit card information in PayPal?
- How do I use the "funds" payment method?
- How do I calculate the number of ports I need?